- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards
- KATS is a national organization (NSB) under the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy(MOTIE) which is controling national policies about national standards, certification, product safety, technical regulation.
- Korean Standards Association
- KSA is a public organization has contributed to national economic development by promoting(dissemination, certification, education, etc) industrial standardization and quality management since its establishment in 1962 based on the Industrial Standardization Act.)
- Wise Standard
- APEC SCSC : Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Sub-committee on Standards and Conformance
(Official Website of APEC Standards Education Initiative *APEC SCSC : Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Sub-committee on Standards and Conformance)
- Standard Portal * Korean Only
- Website for introducing Korean standardization education programs such as standardization education in elementary school, standardization course in university, KYP program, standards professional certification system.
- International Standards Olympiad
- It started from 2006 as a tournament to instill an understanding of standards and to raise awareness of its importance3 among youngsters. It was
- ISO Academy
- ISO Academy : It is being operated by ISO to offer training and education for members. It has two key areas: Training and Development, Education and Research.